Conditions of Entry - 2022
- It is the responsibility of the artist to ensure that all work offered meets all conditions of entry.
- All art works must be original and completed between 25 January 2020 (The date the first case of coronavirus was confirmed by Victoria Health Authorities) and the date of the entry being submitted.
- Works must not have been exhibited at the Mortlake Art Show in previous years.
- Multiple works of art from each artists will be considered subject to space availability. Multiple entries must be ranked in order of the artist's preference for display. Please contact us if you wish to check before submitting your entry.
- There will be no competition in the 2022 Art Show.
- It is expected that all art works will remain installed for the duration of the Show.
- All works must be ready to be hung. Pieces will not be accepted unless a suitable hanging mechanism is attached to them.
- A charge of 20% of the total sale amount of each art work will be charged by the organisers as commission.
- No responsibility will be taken by the organisers for any outcomes that may be the result of sale transactions.
- The only form of personalised advertising for artists will be (a) business cards; and/or (b) small flyers. All other advertising requests will be considered on an individual basis by the organisers.
- The information you provide on the entry form may be used to assist with the compilation of the show catalogue, and for promotional purposes for this and future years of the Art Show.
- There will be no opening evening in 2022
- Registration closes at 5 pm on Friday 3 June 2022. Late entries will not be accepted without prior approval.
- Entries must be delivered at the Mortlake RSL Hall between 10am 2pm on Thursday 9th June and Friday 10th June 2022. On application, Art works may be lodged earlier at the Mortlake Community Centre. 101 Dunlop Street Mortlake
- The RSL Hall is a secure building. No responsibility, however, will be taken by the organisers for lost, stolen or damaged work(s). It is your responsibility to insure items, if required.